Welcome to my goal update post of the month. I’ve crossed off a few things which I am very proud of. I have now added September which has my uncompleted items and some new ones. One thing I noticed this month is that fun races are really expensive! It is like $50 per racer for the really cool ones. So I won’t be chased by zombies or running through mud this year, but I will have a designated piggy bank for future ones. I would like to sign up for my next race within a week of completing this one. If I don’t put that off, then I’ll make myself keep going. Without further ado…
By end of August:
- Complete C25K Week 1 (on hold ankle injury)
Get all stored items out of my daughter’s room and move all of her stuff in.
- Remodel my closet. (on hold, but well underway. Boyfriend is away and will complete upon his return)
Determine baseline for push ups and crunches32 crunches and 15 knee push ups
- C25k Week 2 (see #1)
- Move all of my stuff into the new house (Still working on it. I have two more days)
Sign up for 5k in October or NovemberWe have a turkey trot right in town. My daughter and I are signed up! Leave the 250’s behind!Oh yeah! 248.6 🙂 🙂
- Complete C25K Week 1 (on hold ankle injury) (carried from August)
- Remodel my closet. (on hold, but well underway. Boyfriend is away and will complete upon his return)(carried from August)
- C25k Week 2 (see #1) (carried from August)
- Move all of my stuff into the new house (Still working on it. I have two more days)(carried from August)
- Improve Crunches to 40 and knee push ups to 20.
- Actual workouts – at least 2 a week all month.
- Fix the railing on the porch and paint it.
- Leave the 240’s behind!
By June 2014
- Take a scuba class.
- Run an entire 5k.
- Reduce debt by 50%.
- Organize all stored items in basement.
- Have a yard sale.
I feel good about this. My daughter is starting her after school program this week, so I do not have to pick her up right away. That gives me after work time to get a workout in. While packing, I stumbled upon my old workout journals (from back when I hit my goal weight). I was kicking butt! I am going to start off with the same format. Perhaps if I plan a week of workouts, I’ll actually do them. It is worth a shot.